Here's what made top news on our site during 2011. Amusingly, very little had at to do with world events I'd consider somewhat more important.
10. First World Pains.
9. Woman Injured Having Sex on Business Trip Wants Workers Compensation.
8. Steve Jobs Wasn't Great; He Wasn't Even Close.
7. Throne Up: The Royal Wedding Sick Bag.
6. Girl's Facebook Status: "Im so sick of boys being such dicks".
5. Euthanasia Roller Coaster.
4. Watch Out for Cold Calling Scammers from Online PC Care.
3. Go the Fuck to Sleep: A Children's Bedtime Book.
2. The Exorcist Parody Dirt Devil Commercial.
And the top news item for 2011 was:
|Reader's Pool: Results|
|Merry Christmas & Happy New Year|
|Subscribe to our mailing list|
|CON.CA Now Available on Google Currents|
|“Lifting the electric motors out of Teslas and putting them in the chassis of other, formerly gas guzzling cars.”|
|“The cost could be so near to zero it will effectively be free.”|
|How to Avoid Jury Duty|
|“What can we do to make responsible use of plastic a reality? First: reject the lie.”|
|Japanese Robot Serves Ice Cream From Inside a Vending Machine|
|Go the Fuck to Sleep: A Children's Bedtime Book|
|“Rejuvenation is Finally an Industry.”|
|Google Map Shows You the Most Photographed Areas of the World|
|“He portrays these abandoned malls as apocalyptic ruins.”|
|Sensually Retro Illustrations by Simone Massoni|
|“Put words between buns.”|
|CaptchaTweet: Write Tweets in Captcha Form|